Friday, August 7, 2015

Lots of stuff going on this week...

It's been one of "those" weeks, you know, the kind where all sorts of things go wrong... sigh... luckily not everything was going wrong, and I was able to work out some of my angst by working in the studio....

I finally finished this piece, the stone had been set for a special project & I just couldn't decide on what I wanted to do with it (like creating a more elaborate setting)... finally I realized that I just liked it simple - so here she is:

"Natural Wonder" - Sterling & Fine Silver with a Fossilized Ammonite.
Next, while waiting for a plumber to come to the house (water heater leak), I worked on a small batch of simple earrings:

Sterling with Rhodenite

Sterling with Pink Opal

Sterling with Conglom Jasper

Stelring with Dragon Scale Agate

Sterling with Black Line Agate

Finally, I decided to do a necklace that looks like some of my doodles...  I'm really happy with how she turned out & think I may use her for the Cover Photo for my Facebook Page (it needs an update).

"Stella" - Necklace in Sterling Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment