Thursday, December 10, 2015

Boutique went well...

I have been busy with the Boutique, the Benefit that went along with it (portions still ongoing), with my Mom visiting for a couple weeks, with Thanksgiving, with Christmas approaching way too fast...

Then there was the clothes dryer going on the blink, and a furnace that needs to be replaced...

Add to that my hubby's Band Christmas Concert (this Saturday), and the Church Christmas Production we're both in (this Friday & Sunday)...

So... please forgive my tardiness in updating this blog, I've tried to update the pages with items for sale to indicate what's been sold - I'll double check it tomorrow (?) and add pics for some earrings that haven't gotten in yet... and I hope to post some boutique pictures as well...   Should have some time while the guys are here putting in the new furnace tomorrow...

   ...until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment