Wednesday, September 11, 2013

More little bits...

Ok, you're probably wondering if all I do anymore is earrings… NO!!

I'm in the middle of some special requests, which at this time I'm trying to limit, and as I work on them I do prep work on the silver for the earrings (during times when I have a process that needs a few minutes to stew, or when I need to think).  I also do this sort of prep work as I'm working on my own new ideas, or more complex pieces, etc… so making the silver bits for the earrings keeps me from having non-productive time.  Then, in the evening when I watch a little TV to numb my brain before bed, I do the assembly work on the earrings - putting the stones on & forming the swirls & attaching the ear wires.

Phew!!  Glad to get that out, even if it didn't come out clearly…

So, as I've been struggling with a couple pieces requested by my aunt I've been putting together some of my KISS (Keep It Super Simple) earrings - which take more time than you'd think… so here's the latest little batch… enjoy!!

Sterling Silver & Green Impression Jasper (dyed)

Sterling Silver & dyed Jade

Sterling Silver & Black Line Agate (triples)

Sterling Silver & Blue Impression Jasper (dyed)

Sterling Silver & Jasper (triples)
Yes, they're for sale, info can be found here...

No comments:

Post a Comment