Monday, March 25, 2013

News from the Studio...


I'm feeling better & the creative juices have been flowing… so expect to see some new things soon… meanwhile, in other news…

Limited Time Offer: Student Pricing Expires after April 1st… 
That's right, if you want to get in on the deals you'd better move fast, as my prices will be increasing to full price soon… check out the collections currently available for sale by clicking here.

This weekend, while out on a date with my sweet hubby, I picked up some new stones… can't wait to use these!!


I've been making updates to my site… I'm trying to keep things simple and clear… the transition from this being a hobby to being a business has been interesting & challenging at times…

Now I've got to get down to my studio & get busy creating… that's the fun part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment