Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back in the Studio...

After a long time away, to ensure I got over the Sinus crud, I'm back in the studio… but… alas, no pics today…

I'm actually working on a couple things, I'm trying to get "Grace" rebuilt - that's the piece that fell apart when I was making the last connection (look back a few posts)… and I'm working on a couple new things in my Playful Hearts collection…

So why no pictures???  Well… it seems it wasn't my imagination, I was having some equipment issues… my torch to be precise…  Come to find out there was "gunk" clogging in the hose and/or nozzle… I think I may have the problem resolved, but as you can imagine a malfunctioning (or non-functioning) torch makes for difficulties… and fixing it took time… in fact it's not completely fixed yet - I had to switch to a huge nozzle (the others are drying after being cleaned) & that makes fine work difficult.

So I'm crossing my fingers that Friday I'll be able to be back in full swing… I typically set Thursday aside for Bible Study prep, only if that gets finished early will I get in the studio tomorrow…

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment