Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Current State of the Studio...

I'm still waiting for a couple small bits of this & that, but my Studio is pretty set at this time…


This is my main work area… my bench is getting very full!!

The following are pictures going counter-clockwise around my studio…


Bench - right side: rotary tool & parts, files & pliers & such, various projects underway...


Bench - left side: press, soldering station w/air filtration system… another couple projects underway...


Pegboard & Bookshelf #1: various tools, clamps, etc… drawers with small items (stones & such)...


More storage, I'm recycling old stuff that was sitting around in the basement… Idea board...


More storage, cutter...


Even more storage…

I'm planning on using this area as a studio for more than just jewelry, so the storage is key…

No comments:

Post a Comment