Saturday, January 12, 2013

Inspiration...

I've been busy-busy-busy lately… setting up my studio (I'll post about this again soon), mocking up jewelry, toying with the idea of branching out into other artistic ventures (just toying at this time)… so here's what's been inspiring me!!

I've been thinking about playing around with Mosaics… so these are some pics I took at a local tile shop that I liked, and they're giving me food for thought…






Then I noticed this is also the direction my jewelry has been going as well….

This is a mock-up of a piece I plan on doing in Silver with the stones shown...
Also inspiring have been some new stones I picked up at Enchanted Rock Garden (Richfield MN)… The following are the trays I picked stones from...












Final bit of inspiration is coming from something I spotted at my local Tandy Leather store, a dyed stingray skin…


I wanted to capture in pictures the things that are moving/inspiring me to create, I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

We'll see what comes of these in time…

No comments:

Post a Comment