Monday, February 18, 2013

Where have I been and what am I doing???

Well… I had a little mishap… I live in a cold place and sometimes that causes problems… I slipped & fell on the ice, face first into my driveway… the short version is I ended up with a banged up chin, scraped up left hand, and a cracked rib… If you'd like the long version you can follow the link to my main blog :)

In the meantime, I got a rolling mill (see my previous post about trying one out), and only today was feeling up to shifting it around so I could finish getting it unpacked and cleaned….

So working on my jewelry has been on hold (ho-hum)… but I'm planning on getting down into the studio tomorrow (as long as I'm still feeling better - hope I didn't overdo it today)… so I hope to have something to show soon…

In the meantime I snapped a couple pictures at our favorite local music store, and I'm thinking about doing some music-inspired jewelry (someday)…



They're already jewelry-like, not sure what direction I want to go with this…

No comments:

Post a Comment